“Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.”
— Italian proverb.
Need more focused help with your eating plan? A registered dietitian (RD) or a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN), which is actually one in the same type of professional, is a food and nutrition expert who can help you create the change to improve your life. A “RD” applies the science of nutrition and can translate it into practical and useable solutions for healthy living.
The “RD” credential may only be used by practitioners who are authorized by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Individuals with the “RD” credential are leaders in the field of dietetics who have degrees in nutrition, dietetics, public health or a related field from well-respected, accredited colleges and universities, completed an internship and passed a rigorous national examination and maintain their skills by meeting the profession’s continuing education requirements for re-certification.
Top 20 Self Reflections For Weight Loss and Better Health
If you answer YES to at least 5 of these questions, you may need a dietitian to help you put your plan in place for the outcome you desire. Don’t wish for it; work for it!
1. Are you living the life of disease or are you living the life of health?
2. Do you have an adequate eating plan in place for optimal health?
3. Are you ready to improve your mental mindset and take charge of your health?
4. Do you skip meals and eat mindlessly?
5. Are you frustrated with trying to lose weight?
6. Are you tired of not eating right and feeling the toll of a bad diet?
7. Are you tired of fad diets that don’t offer any long- term weight loss solution?
8. Do you think you know what to do but just can’t seem to do it?
9. Are you lacking motivation or support?
10. Are you bored with your fitness routine and not seeing improvement with your body?
11. Are you tired of trying to figure out what to cook?
12. Are you having trouble keeping your cholesterol or blood sugar numbers down?
13. Are you struggling to lose those last 10 pounds?
14. Are you lacking energy and focus every day?
15. Are you having trouble sleeping at night?
16. Are you not sure about what vitamin supplementation you should be taking for optimal health?
17. Do you want to get to the root of what’s causing your weight problem?
18. Do you want to lose weight naturally without having to take diet pills, do harsh detox treatments that dehydrate you and make you feel weak?
19. Are you contemplating bariatric surgery?
20. You are satisfied with yourself, though eager for continual self -improvement?
Get started with a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist today!