This is a That Clean Life Recipe
Time: 15 Minutes 10 Ingredients Serves: 4
- 2 cups Brown Rice Fusilli (cooked)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Green Olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 can Tuna (drained and flaked)
- 8 cups Arugula
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- Cook the brown rice pasta according to directions on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- When the pasta is done cooking, drain it and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, olives, sun dried tomatoes, tuna, arugula, hemp seeds and dressing until will combined. Divide between plates and enjoy!
Per serving: Calories: 469; Total Fat: 23g; Cholesterol: 15 mg; Sodium: 246 mg; Carbohydrate: 51g; net Carb: 39g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Protein: 17g