- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Carrot (medium, finely diced)
- 2 tsps Dried Basil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 1/2 cups Diced Tomatoes (with juices)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 3 1/2 ozs Chickpea Pasta (dry)
- 4 ozs Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the ground beef, carrot, basil, and salt. Cook for five minutes, stirring often. Drain any excess oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes, water, and . Stir until well combined and the fusilli is mostly submerged. Cover with a lid and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked through.
- Open the lid and stir the pasta again. Top with the shredded cheese and close the lid until melted. Divide between bowls and enjoy!
- Total Calories: 372
- Fat: 19g
- Carbs: 16g
- Fiber: 6g
- Pro: 32g
- Na: 445