Serves 6 Takes 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Grapes (seedless)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme (fresh)
- 10 ozs Brie Cheese (whole, round)
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF (232ºC).
- Place the grapes on one half of the baking sheet. Gently toss in oil and thyme. Roast for 20 minutes, then remove from oven and stir the grapes.
- Line the other half of the baking sheet with parchment paper. Place brie on top and return to oven. Bake for 5 to 10 more minutes or until grapes are soft and slightly charred, and brie is soft.
- Transfer the brie to a tray and top with roasted grapes. Enjoy!