This chicken dish is a simple and delicious recipe you can make in a jiffy!! The assorted colors of the mini potatoes along with the cherry tomatoes resemble tiny Easter eggs. Therefore, it’s the perfect recipe for lunch or dinner on Easter Sunday. Garish with plain Greek yogurt with a little bit of honey, it’s yummy!
Takes 40 Minutes 10 Ingredients
- Lemon (divided)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 5 cups Mini Assorted Colored Potatoes (halved)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cut half the lemon into slices and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, olive oil, turmeric, allspice, and sea salt and mix. Then, place the mixed ingredients on to the lined baking sheet. Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon over top and toss until well coated. Layer the lemon slices over top and cook for 30 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Slice the chicken and garnish with plain Greek yogurt with a bit of honey and parsley. Enjoy!