- 1 Spaghetti Squash (medium, halved lengthwise, seeds removed)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 1 Eggplant (large, coarsely chopped)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (large, coarsely chopped)
- 1 Yellow Onion (large, coarsely chopped)
- 2 tsps of Italian Seasoning
- 3 cups of Fresh Tomatoes or Diced Tomatoes (from the can, with juices)
- 4 Garlic (cloves, roughly chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Season the flesh of the squash with salt and pepper and arrange cut side down on the prepared baking sheet. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Arrange the eggplant, bell peppers, and onions around the partially cooked squash. Season with Italian seasoning. Continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic. Continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash into a serving platter. Spoon the roasted veggies on top and enjoy!
- Total Calories: 144
- Fat: 0
- Carbs; 32g
- Fiber: 8g
- Sugar; 12g
- Protein 5g
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 3