These egg muffins are easy to make, they freeze well and they are delicious. Recipe adapted from That Clean Life.
Ingredients Serves 8
- 1 1/3 Zucchini (divided)
- 8 Egg
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/3 tsp Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup Goat Cheese (crumbled)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Line your muffin tin with parchment liners, or use a silicone muffin tin without liners.
- Roughly chop 2/3 of the zucchini, and cut the remaining 1/3 into thin slices.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, salt and chopped zucchini. Divide the mixture into the muffin pan.
- Top each muffin slot with the zucchini slices and goat cheese. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!