- 2 tbsps Sesame Paste
- 2 tsp Raw Honey (divided)
- 1 lb Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 8 cups Mixed Greens (chopped)
- 1Red Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (optional, chopped)
Recipe make 4 servings
- Mix the Sesame Paste with half of the honey in a small bowl.
- Rub the chicken thighs with olive oil and sea salt and heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Brush the tahini mixture on both sides of the chicken and cook for an additional 1 minute per side. Remove and set aside. Once cool, chop into cubes.
- Mix the sesame oil, coconut aminos, lime juice and the remaining honey together.
- Add the Spring Mix and bell pepper to a large bowl and toss with the sesame oil dressing. Top with the chicken and cilantro, if using. Divide evenly between bowls and enjoy!
Calories per serving: 306
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 25g
- Cholesterol 107 mg
- Sodium 360 mg
Recipe adapted from That Clean Life