That Clean Life Recipe
- 1 Avocado (medium, ripe)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 3 tbsp of Ghee
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips
Directions: Takes 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Add the avocado, eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar and ghee to a food processor or blender and mix well until combined.
- Add the almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda and sea salt. Process again until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips, reserving some to place on top .
- Line a pan with parchment paper and pour brownie batter in. Smooth the top down and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes
Nutrients per brownie : Calories: 183, Total Fat: 13 g, Carbs: 14 g, Fiber: 3 g, Net carbs: 11, Sugars: 9 g, Protein: 3 g, Sodium: 242 mg, Cholesterol: 39 mg