Takes 20 minutes Servings: 4
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in halves)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Basil Leaves (torn, divided)
- 1/2 cup Assorted Olives ( black, kalamata, green)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper, Tony Chachere’s (to taste)
- 8 Flounder Fillet (cut into halves)
- 1 Tbsp of Olive oil
- 8 Cups of Cauliflower Rice
- Microwave one bag of frozen cauliflower rice according to package directions and set aside.
- Combine the tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, half the basil, olives, salt, and pepper in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of Olive oil in a large sauce pan on medium heat and add Flounder fillets. Cook fillets on both sides then place them aside. Add the vegetable mixture to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice and place the flounder fillets on top. Simmer for 5-10 minutes then serve.
- Garnish with the remaining basil, divide evenly between bowls and enjoy!
- Total Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated Fat: .9g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 40.1mg
- Sodium: 1215.7mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 12.7g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.4g
- Sugars: 6.4g
- Protein 29g
- Serving Size One: serving is approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 cups.
- Additional Toppings: red pepper flakes and/or parmesan cheese
- No Flounder: Use haddock, cod, mahi mahi, or shrimp.
- No Apple Cider Vinegar: Use red cooking wine, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, or balsamic vinegar instead.
- Flounder Fillet Size: One fillet is equal to 56 grams or 2 ounces.