- 2 Carrot (medium, chopped)
- 2 Zucchini (medium, chopped)
- 2 Yellow Squash (medium, chopped)
- 2 cups Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1/2 cup of Onions ( sliced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (191ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the chopped veggies on the baking sheet. Drizzle with oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper. Toss until everything is well coated.
- Roast in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until very tender, stirring once about halfway through.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a bowl. Enjoy!
Takes 40 minutes