This quick and easy, light recipe is the perfect summer meal.
Takes 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (skinless and boneless)
- 4 cups Mini Potatoes (halved)
- 4 cups Brussels Sprouts (halved)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps Lemon Juice2 tbsps
- Rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chicken breast, potatoes and brussels sprouts on the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, sea salt and pepper.
- Mix well then drizzle over top of the chicken, potatoes, and brussels sprouts.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Divide onto plates and enjoy!