- 2 cups Oats (rolled)
- 3 Banana (mashed)
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips 70% Cocoa
- 2 tbsps Pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats, mashed banana, peanut butter, and sea salt and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans, mix again until well combined.
- Using wet hands, roll the dough into even balls and flatten slightly with your hands. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies and let cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from That Clean Life