Recipe makes 12 servings
This is a That Clean Life Recipe
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 2 1/2 cupsBaby Spinach
- 2 Banana (ripe)
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsps Pitted Dates
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Egg
- 2 cups Oats (rolled)
- 1 tbspBaking Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a muffin tin with liners. Brush the liners with coconut oil or use silicone cups to prevent the muffins from sticking.
- In your blender, combine the baby spinach, bananas, protein powder, dates, and milk. Blend until smooth, then add the eggs, oats, and baking powder. Blend again until a batter is formed.
- Scoop the muffin batter into the cups. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Total Calories: 106, Fat: 2g, Carbs: 16g, Fiber; 2g, Sugar: 4g, Protein: 6g