- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 4 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
- 3 cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 16 ozs Chickpea Pasta
- 2 cup Asparagus (trimmed, cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes (optional)
- add Parmesan cheese when served (optional)
- Heat avocado oil in a pan over medium-low heat and add garlic. Cook for 1 minute. Add the corn starch and cook for another minute. Then add the almond milk and stir to combine. Stir until the milk has thickened.
- Pour the almond milk mixture into a blender along with the sun dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast, sea salt and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water to thin if needed. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and add the pasta back to the pot.
- In a pan over medium heat, add the asparagus and sauté until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes. Once cooked through, add the asparagus in with the pasta.
- Mix in the sun dried tomato sauce. Divide onto plates and top with parsley and chili flakes, if using. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from That Clean Life
20 minutes to prepare